Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Punk

Punk fashion is very similar to emos fashion. Ripped jeans, t-shirts chains belts Dr martens boots, leather and denim.


Some of my photographs unedited from this shoot. My aim was to experiment with light and to show the different styles of punk that people wear today.










 I have edited this photograph in Light room using a preset to keep the red tones.  I have also cropped the photo the square format to get rid of any distractions, as I feel that there was to much foreground and background that wasn't needed in the final edit.




 I have adjusted the hue and saturation in light room,  I used contre jour lighting and a 50mm lens 1.4mm to get a bokeh effect.


I like the back lighting on these pictures and by using natural light and environments works with how I want my final images to look.





Again i have cropped this image to get rid of distractions as I feel there was to much sky and background that gave nothing to the image.


0 comments: